This gingerbread contains a secret ingredient - zucchini! Thanks to it, it is beautifully supple, full of dietary fibre and contains much less calories than the classic one.
Great taste, easy preparation, lots of protein and no sugar - that sounds great, doesn't it? So, let's start baking!
- 120 g of grated zucchini
- 2 eggs
- 30 g of fine peanut butters
- 130 ml of kefir
- 80 ml of milk
- 90 g of smooth spelled flour
- 40 g of chocolate whey protein WPC 80
- 20 g organic cocoa
- erythritol or another sweetener to taste
- a drop of rum or rum essence
- Ceylon cinnamon and gingerbread spices to taste
- tsp of baking soda
- + 30 g sugar-free chocolate for icing (can be omitted)
Mix all ingredients except proteins and create a dough of a more fluid consistency.
Whisk the egg whites into the solid snow and then gradually mix them into the dough.
Pour the dough onto a smaller baking sheet and bake at 160 degrees for about 35 minutes.
Pour the baked sugar-free chocolate over the baked gingerbread and you can serve.
We cut the gingerbread into 12 pieces, one of which has:
Calories - 95 kcal
Protein - 6 g
Carbohydrates - 9 g
Fat - 4 g